Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair help!!?

ok umm. I already asked for help before with my hair. I got some helpful ideas, but some stupid ones, like shave it all off? -- but anywayy . tryna figure out something to do with bangs. Like whenever i dont want them in my face, I just pin them back flat, but i want something diffrent. Like that hump poofy thing; how on earth do you do that? And what is it called? -- plus i dont want to cut my bangs, i want to work with what i have. My hair is long i guess, past my shoulders, and my bangs are up to my lips - my hairs basically wavy/curly and goes really poofy no matter what i do ; i already tried serum it helps, but not enough %26amp; i dont want to use alot of product in my hair ; cause my mom gets mad!! %26amp; if you can ; i need new EASY and QUICK hairstyles; something cute .. ughh i hope someone understands my pain =( .. PLEASE HELP!!



Hair help!!?

umm well for the poof thing.. im wearing it right now... you take your bangs twist them so there is foof in the front and clip it with a little clip or two good luck



Hair help!!?

I have long side swept bangs and I have been pinning them over to the side - so that they sweep over my forehead, kind of pin up girl style. Super cute and easy. Just use a bobby pin and spray them.



If you want to pin them back with the poof, just tease them a little bit, spray them and give them a half twist before pinning. Works for me!



Hair help!!?

Try cutting them a little shorter, which will make them easier to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan