Thursday, November 26, 2009

How can i fix my hair? Help me!?

My hair is puffy and dry and my mom does not let me straighten my hair it is long and my face shape is oval someone please help me look for a hairstyle or a tip on how my hair can look better with my face shape



How can i fix my hair? Help me!?

You should try cutting your hair in layers.



It'll make your hair seem less thick.



You can also even thing your hair.



Also, try putting some gel and let your hair air dry.



It doesn't take much time at all.



It'll make your hair less poofy.



TRUST ME............



It's fast...... and very cheap.



How can i fix my hair? Help me!?

mine is too, but my mom bought me a straightener. try using hair moisturizer and wash your hair in cold water to get a shiny look.



How can i fix my hair? Help me!?

WASH YOUR HAIR



How can i fix my hair? Help me!?

My face is also oval and my hair was puffy,dry,curly,%26amp;thick. I had Japanese hair straightening done by Jay Sung in Fort Lee NJ.



It's very costly but it lasts a whole year,I paid 500.00 but well worth it! My hair was transformed into silky,straight,frizz free, flat hair that I love!! I just wash and go,no blow drying or flat ironing!! Save your money for this life changing experience!!



How can i fix my hair? Help me!?

why doesnet she let u straighned it,,



wash ur hair everyday and brush it every 4 hrs, cuz ull have a cool hair!!



or use a conditioner (shampoohhhhhhh)



Glad i can help



閳?br>How can i fix my hair? Help me!?



You are lucky if you said you have an oval face, any hairstyle will suit you. You can have a layered style, make sure it is also thin out in feathery looks to lessen the puffiness. With your dry hair you should use a moisturing shampoo. Use a smooth



shine when styling. The result will amaze you.



How can i fix my hair? Help me!?

hair straightner may damage your hair. use good deep conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan