Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair help.....?

ok, so I had my hair layered a couple of months ago, but then after that i found out that the layering wasnt done properly. so I went to the salon again and the hair stylist told me that my hair were too short to be layered properly again. so she advised me to let it grow long. after that I never got a chance to cut my hair again ( actually I wanted to grow it longer). now my hair are past my shoulders like almost halfway down my back but the problem is that the hair in the front are like just shoulder length (cos of the layering) and its all uneven.. I dont want to get a layer cut again cos i like to plait my hair often. but how do i cut my hair so that its even and yet i dont have to cut it too short(its taken me llllooooooooooonng to grow it) . help please!! suggest a good hairstyle for me... =DD thnks!! and MERRRRY CHRISTMASS!!!!



Hair help.....?

Just get the longest layers trimmed regularly, and the shorter layers will start catching up.



It's a bit weird, but often having longer layers cut a bit can actually make your hair look longer overall, because more of the hair is the same length. You would still be able to plait your hair if you only have an inch cut off the bottom.



Hair help.....?

um, i'd add some natural highlights in the front and back to make hair look uneven un purpose and then, um, just get side bangs (think rhiana) that are long and then just wave, rest of back hair to look more natural



Hair help.....?

http://www.hairfinder.com/celebritypictu...



http://www.network54.com/Realm/Raeleen/0...



http://www.network54.com/Realm/Raeleen/0...



take these pictures to have angled in front only! Or if it is similair- style like these. Happy Holidays!



Hair help.....?

Can you afford to get hair extensions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan