Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair Problem.?

I have medium length hair with layers and bangs that go from short to long..my bangs are so as long as I would like for them to be quite yet so I put them back.



I have been doing to same hairstyles for awhile



straight hair with bangs pulled back



I need new ideas!



If you can post pictures that would be of great help!



Hair Problem.?

For a few selected days, try scrunching to do it differently. I personally despise heat tools so I use overnight curlers too. (my hair is dead straight) If you're going to the salon soon, try doing a different type of bangs. For example, having them tapered might look nice and they will still be long. I do pigtails, braids, ponytails, and just adding cute things like barrettes, bows, and headbands to my haair. Hope I helped! Good luck!



Hair Problem.?

straghtan ur hair and put red high lights



Hair Problem.?

keep your layers choppy, so you can straighten them, or keep them curly like reese witherspoon in this picture. i love this hairstyle, but if you want a drastic change get some red chunks in your hair, or change the color!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan