Thursday, November 26, 2009

Short hair??

today i got my hair cut short it doesent look nice i need some hairstyles i can do for short hair its a bit over my shoulder please help and how long does hair take to grow anything i can do to make it grow longer?? =(



Short hair??

check these pics out



Short hair??

same situation! theres nothing we can do to make it grow, but just buy alot of cute clips and headbands. also if you get sick of straightening, curls dont look bad.



Short hair??

Well, i dont know about hairstyles because i dont have short hair, but i have heard that hair grows about 1/2 an inch a month. Good Luck!



Short hair??

I heard that combing your hair helps it grow. I don't know why, but it has worked for me. Also, if you don't like your hair, you should find a way around it. I once had my hair cut short and badly too. But I found some nice berettes (sp?) and it doesn't look that bad anymore. Hope this helps



Short hair??

Try maybe parting your hair on the side. Or wear some pigtales. Or put it up in a half pony tale.



Short hair??

Daily Vitamins help everything grow better.



I have short hair too. My favorite is usually a side part with the top half pulled back into a pretty barette.



Short hair??

Go back and get it cut like Victoria Beckham's hair. That style is hot right now and super sexy.



Short hair??

well i just cut my hair too.you can straightened it so it can look longer if you dont want to.you can also curl your hair.



Short hair??

buy a couple of hairstyle magazines at most stores, look for a style you would like to try. they usually have instructions for various hair styles..........keep trying until you find one you like. there is actually nothing that will make your hair grow faster..................however, a sensible healthy diet will make your hair stronger and shinier.............



Short hair??

This will make it grow longer



http://fasterhairgrowth.com/



( =



Short hair??

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Short hairstyle tips-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan