Sunday, November 29, 2009

Prom Hairstyles...?? Help Pls...????

Can sum1 pls give me hairstyle ideas for my prom... I have long black straight hair...



Prom Hairstyles...?? Help Pls...????

http://www.hairpedia.com



Prom Hairstyles...?? Help Pls...????

spikes



Prom Hairstyles...?? Help Pls...????

Ringlets are always in! For my prom I am going to have sections pined in bobby pins in the back of my hair and two curls in front of my ears on each side. Last time i got my hair like this everyone said it looked great!



Prom Hairstyles...?? Help Pls...????

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Prom Hairstyle tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...



Prom Hairstyles...?? Help Pls...????

Oh how pretty, long black hair? That's super cool.



There are so many wonderful hairstyles that you could do: Updo's with some fun curls and accented with a cute butterfly or flower or even wearing it half-way with lots of loose curls and a flower pinned in the back.



You could even swoop it to the side with a cute barrette.



If you'd like some additional hairstyling tips, I would check out: www.promadvice.com.



It's a great web site that has always helped me in my dire of need and has never let me down!



Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan