Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need a new hairstyle! anyone have any ideas? please... i hate my hair.?

i want to keep my side fringe %26amp; i still want my hair pretty long. i want something different but is easy to manage... please help =(



I need a new hairstyle! anyone have any ideas? please... i hate my hair.?

layers..lots of layers



I need a new hairstyle! anyone have any ideas? please... i hate my hair.?

this is very hard to answer without a picture..



I need a new hairstyle! anyone have any ideas? please... i hate my hair.?

Hairboutique.com has the option where you can "try on" different hairstyles by uploading a photo and it doesn't cost anything like the other sites where you have to purchase software. Then you can decide what you think looks best on you instead of what everyone else thinks



I need a new hairstyle! anyone have any ideas? please... i hate my hair.?

i haven't seen a picture of you but it might be a good idea to lose the side fringe. Try the Farrah Fawcett look



I need a new hairstyle! anyone have any ideas? please... i hate my hair.?

Would something like this be different for you?? http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/gallery...



Lots of layers really make long hair move and bounce! But it depends on the density of your hair too. And face shape.



Ignore the color and color placement but this cut is pretty cool too. http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/gallery...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan