Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm worried about having my hair cut. Help!?

My hair is about 2 inches (5cm) below my shoulder but it's terribly damaged. It's not because of heated appliances I use on it, because I don't use them, it's because I had it highlighted a few months ago and it's been ruined from that. Anyway, the ends of my hair (not the layers) feel like hay, they're dry, brittle and split.



My Mum says I should have it cut to about shoulder length, but of course, I'll have to keep my layers because they're quite short. She says it'll look so thick and healthy and will grow back by Christmas if I don't like it. We looked on the internet and Jessica Simpson's hairstyle in this photo is the sort of thing I need:



http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/mediu...



I guess it's alright but I'm used to my hair quite long and I'm really worried that I won't like it. It really has to be cut and the little trims that I have every 6 weeks or so won't really relieve it.



I'm just worried about having it cut, can anyone find any other photos?



I'm worried about having my hair cut. Help!?

hair grows about a half inch per month so yours will grow back in no time. you could also start taking a vitamin supplement with protein in it. this will help in hair growth. check out your local drugstore for vitamins especially formatted for hair and nail growth.



the cut you picked out is really pretty. go for it.



I'm worried about having my hair cut. Help!?

"It's not because of heated appliances I use on it, because I don't use them..."



^^ That's kinda confusing.



Don't worry everyone's hair get's brittled and frizzed out at the ends after going a while without a trim..... this cut is super cute (I'm getting it 2)... c if u like it!



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v651/h...



I'm worried about having my hair cut. Help!?

i like that hair style. and your mom is right to get rid of it you should get your hair cut. and dont worry to much about it if you dont like it, its hair it grows back so dont worry. and that hair cut that you have chosen is the one my sister just got. it will really look cute on a ton of people. so i bet you could really pull it off. so dont worry yourself over this haircut or how it will look. because the chances are that if you dont like it you can find a cute hairstyle you can do with it to make it how you want it. and dont forget that it can grow back so dont panic.



I'm worried about having my hair cut. Help!?

IM GETTING MY HAIR CUT TODAY! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan