Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do men like women with Afros or other natural hairstyles?

When I say natural I mean Whoopi Goldberg not Tyra Banks... I mean locks, and twist, and afros not long straight hair that was bought from a store. Help me! I just need to know.....I have natural hair that I press straight but sometimes i wear an afro. My fiance hates my fro...he does not say it but I can tell. Do all men hate that hair or he is trippin?



Do men like women with Afros or other natural hairstyles?

long long long , any style, dreads, braids, froes, silky straight blond



any kind, just really natural, really long, even if its down to the ground or stickin straight up



Do men like women with Afros or other natural hairstyles?

Get a new guy then.



Look at that "Deal or No Deal" girl with the afro...she's beautiful and everyone likes her. So yes, they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan