Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Imitate a Beyonce hairstyle?

I really love Beyonces hairstyles. I have long relaxed hair to about midback. I know Beyonce uses wigs and weaves to achieve these looks but do you think I could get a hairstyle like this with my relaxed hair? http://marketing.allaccesstoday.com/beyo... What should I ask for. A sideswept bang?



Imitate a Beyonce hairstyle?

Print out that picture, bring it to the salon with you, and ask for side swept bangs just like those. You can style it like that. You blow dry it with a round brush from underneath holding it up sort of and then flip out the ends.



Imitate a Beyonce hairstyle?

Yes and i love that look.



Imitate a Beyonce hairstyle?

well her hair style would look good on your probably but you would go and ask if you could get your hair layered than go and ask if you can get a side bang like hers but you would take a pic so than she knows what to do. and than she has curls you would ask her to do the curls but show you how to do it so you can do it for your self every day. that is vary important because if you don't the style wont look the same as you want it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan