Friday, June 18, 2010

Help! I need a hairstyle for thick, curly hair. Any Suggestions?

I need a new haircut. I want a change/makeover.



I currently have really thick, curly, red hair that is long (a little below my chest)(just above the end of my rib cage).



I have thinned my hair out before and it makes it look frizzy when the little hairs grow back or whatever.



I cut my hair to my shoulders once and my hair is so thick that it poofed out....and it looked TERRIBLE!



I need to be able to pull it back in a ponytail.



Any suggestions on how I should cut my hair and style it.



(also, my hair tends to get dry alot, especially with blow dryers and flat irons/straightners).



Help! I need a hairstyle for thick, curly hair. Any Suggestions?

let your hair grow. Try pinning it back above your ears with bobby pins or barrettes. Never fear because curly hair should be "in" soon. In New Jersey it has started to become cool. Don't try to straighten your hair though. It takes hours, trust me. also try little pigtails, they're cute!



Help! I need a hairstyle for thick, curly hair. Any Suggestions?

You have long, red, curly hair........



Don't cut it! For God's sake, show it OFF! That is so hot!



Pick a style that showcases your long mane!



Help! I need a hairstyle for thick, curly hair. Any Suggestions?

well dont cut it just straighten it and put it in layers and then u could put any style u want

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan