Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair.....I'm Bored?

I have long straight hair that i am bored with, my mom wont let me cut it so thats outta the picture. I need a reasonably easy hairstyle that is different and looks good



Hair.....I'm Bored?

my first question is do you have bangs?



if you have bangs then put them into a pouf and pull your hair into a ponytail. hairspray and voila.



if not, then with damp hair, braid pigtails and sleep on it. after that take it out and voila.



also go to seventeen.com and look at hair ideas.



Hair.....I'm Bored?

Maybe you should use a curling iron... or scrunch it. Matrix has alot of awesome products for texturizing.



Hair.....I'm Bored?

1. spirals....



2. pin it up into a messy bun....



3. beachy waves



4. or maybe evn braids



Hair.....I'm Bored?

http://www.3-ibm.com/images/Jennifer%20A...



Hair.....I'm Bored?

go sanjiyah style like the pohawk



!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan