Sunday, June 20, 2010

I got a hair cut that didn't tun out the way I wanted.?

I got a haircut and it didn't turn out the way I wanted, the only way that it looks cool is if I spike it on the back but the gel or spray doesn't last long. My hair used to be long but I didn't take care of it and it turned really ugly, my hair is REALLY short now, and I need a cool hairstyle that will make it look good. I need and answer fast 'cause school is in 5-4 days. HEEELP



I got a hair cut that didn't tun out the way I wanted.?

look in hair magazines to find out different styles try talking to your friends to see if they have any ideas to help you. if you want your hair longer again buy some extentsions to use while your hair grows.



I got a hair cut that didn't tun out the way I wanted.?

K, it seems as though the style is the problem, and, maybe you really didn't know what you wanted 2 begin w/. Go to a salon, and get extensions, they don't have to be really long, since you don't like that, but don't go for the real expensive ones, go for the ones where they just use glue. this is perfectly safe, less money, and i hear it's painful. This way, you'll fix your hair in time 4 school, and still b able to change it up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan