Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help! I need advice on hair color!?

I have long dark brown hair, and want to put red and carmel highlights in it. Do you perhaps have any pictures I could see of something like that? I also want to cut my hair shoulder length with kind of shaggy ends. Do you have pictures of a cute hairstyle like that? I would like to see them. :) Also, another question, does it matter if I go to a cheaper salon or an expensive one? It's just some places charge $60 and up for highlights, and some charge $120 and up for highlights. Is it worth it to go somewhere expensive? Thanks for your time and help!!



Help! I need advice on hair color!?

I advise you go to the site www.smartbeauty.eu and look at the producys. You should just do it yourself or get a friend to do it for you.



Help! I need advice on hair color!?

I'd reccomend not to have red in your hair.



Natural is coming back in so stick with natural colours.



And ask for an example of some highlights from each salons, see which is the best and go for it. Don't go too over the top with prices, it's not worth it.



%26lt;3 Love Sour



Help! I need advice on hair color!?

http://www.mskellyclarkson.com/img/kelly...



thats cute :]



dont go to cheap place like fantastic sams they're horrible.



Help! I need advice on hair color!?

dont go anywhere cheap because they will mess up your hair. marcos on santa monica and vermont... wow best highlights ever. hes unique and hes great...



Help! I need advice on hair color!?

As for the picture, i dont have one... but usually more expensive salons ARE worth it.. I find them to be more knowable with their specific hair coloring system. If you tell the hair dress what your looking for she will usually be able to get what you want.. :) do a little research for a good beatician in your area and im sure every thing will turn out fine..



when i get my hair done, all over color+ highlights it usually costs $90-120 and my hair is down to the middle of my back..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan