Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I love my hair! but its the same every day.... should i??

I wear my hair in the same hairstyle every day but it is really long and it



is so healthy, i really want to cut it, but what if (after its cut) it turns out to be



totally sabotaged



I love my hair! but its the same every day.... should i??

I know just how you feel! I have long hair %26amp; I've had very very short hair before and everything in between. No matter what length your hair is you can still fall into the same hairstyle everyday %26amp; get bored with it.



There are plenty of things you can try out before cutting off your beautiful healthy hair.



If you decide to cut it: Long layers are nice %26amp; versitile, but you'll need regular trims to keep the look. Anything shorter than shoulder length will just put you back in the same boat ( same hairstyle everyday).



If you decide not to cut it: Just play with it, use fun clips %26amp; accessories. Highlight it. Try different styles of braids, curl it, flatten it, or just part it differently than usual. There are tons of great updos you can try out, most of them look hard to do, but aren't. Visit a hair stylist for ideas or let a friend try out looks on you, or just go online %26amp; look at pictures of hair %26amp; try your best to copy the look.



GOOD LUCK!



I love my hair! but its the same every day.... should i??

dont cut it too much but its good to change once in a while, go for it :-) get long layer and it will look prettier



I love my hair! but its the same every day.... should i??

too long is not very good, go ask a hair dresser for solution, if it doesnt sound good dont trust him...try to go for an expensive one, ur hair is worth the money



I love my hair! but its the same every day.... should i??

Yo! Make different hairstyles and put different beautiful accessories. It's a guarantee guys will start liking u.



I love my hair! but its the same every day.... should i??

I losing length off of your hair is an issue, may I suggest a slight change at a time. Doing this, you will know that it is not such a drastic thing, I mean it does grow and a little at a time is much easier to grow out than a drastically short change. You can always cut it shorter, but you cannot lengthen it once it is gone. I would start in 2-3 inch increments, not such a shock to you or your head! Good Luck!!



I love my hair! but its the same every day.... should i??

If you want a change, and your hair is so healthy, then maybe you should cut at least six inches of it, and donate it to "Locks of Love" I have really long, and thick hair, and I'm just waiting for it to be long enough to do it. I mean, you'll get a new look, and you'll feel happier about it, because your hair is also going to make someone else's day.



I love my hair! but its the same every day.... should i??

shave it off



I love my hair! but its the same every day.... should i??

Oh chance it, because ultimately it will grow back and you will eventually figure out a way to style it that you are comfortable with, you will enjoy the change. Good luck!



I love my hair! but its the same every day.... should i??

Die it blonde. Blonde chicks are hot no matter if their hair is long or short, straight or curly.



I love my hair! but its the same every day.... should i??

find someone with your hair type that has a good cut go there armed with the style In a clear picture you chose and thought about fro at least 72 hours before deciding on the big decision..



think about going shorter a little at a time.



less shock.



I love my hair! but its the same every day.... should i??

if u're really nervous, get your familiar hairstylist to cut it for u



I love my hair! but its the same every day.... should i??

i think if you think your hair perfect the way you have them keep em that way to prevent from being disapointed there will come a time when you will be fed up and want to change that would be the best time to make changes, that is the best way not to set yourself for a disapointment



I love my hair! but its the same every day.... should i??

I had a very long hair few weeks ago, then I cut it short up to ear level.



well hair is hair, no matter how long it will be



If you want to keep it long, play and explore it such tie it with different style, put more fascinating accessories, and many things. There is nothing wrong if you want to cut it as well, since it will always grow eventually.



So just be more creative...................

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan