Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm looking for "Goth" hairstyles.?

I hate useing he sterotype "Goth" but that is what people call me at school. Curently i have long shoulder length hair and I look like a girl, I'm looking for a new cool "Goth/Punk" haIRSTYLE, I dont want a mohawk though. Plz help me!!



I'm looking for "Goth" hairstyles.?

Check what people are saying there.



http://www.gothic.net/boards/archive/ind...



And I guess on vampirefreaks.com, you can look what guys are doing with their hair. In my opinion, gothic or not gothic, spikey short hair's hot.



I'm looking for "Goth" hairstyles.?

go for something like the pic in your avatar.



I'm looking for "Goth" hairstyles.?

i lovee thoshe kinda guyz who hash nish longe hair..



they r sho nish and diff



well..



u can put inpony tail..



do highlightsh red ones



i dono much hairshtyelsh for longe hair for guyz..



but hope theshe worksh..



I'm looking for "Goth" hairstyles.?

ummm... why? people call you goth because you're creepy and weird.



I'm looking for "Goth" hairstyles.?

um... what are those hairstyles called? teh ones that are like kinda short but longish and flip out at the endguys wear this and it looks soooo sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan