Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help with a cute hairstyle!...long layers???

ok, i have a oval/rounded shaped face, dirty blonde hair, meduim length...like a little past my shoulders, it is somewhat wavy but i flat iron it basicly like everysay. currently i have side bangs...which i want to keep. But, i have like a ton of layers like really short and some longer, its cute but... i want to change it up.I want longer layers or something likethat. please help!!im getting my hair cut this week!!!



thankss!!



Help with a cute hairstyle!...long layers???

get it trimmed a little it sounds cute



Help with a cute hairstyle!...long layers???

visit this site:



http://www.beautyden.com/layered-hairsty...



Help with a cute hairstyle!...long layers???

I totally suggest layers. Make them blunt if you're craving something new, or keep hem natural if you feel like it.



Face framing fringes look good on oval faces, but cropping your hair will make you look quite young. Why not try some paler blonde highlights?? having mine done 1 a month has totally changed me hair. It looks more synamic, interesting, and people stare and then ask me 'Is that natural? It looks lovely!'I even had people wanting them for me to tell them which shade and dye I used!



Hope that helps, The Style Guru

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan