Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Should i cut my shaggy hair off? and what should i change it to? pics inside?

ok i know i aint the best lookin guy, but im 18 now and i think i need a more professional look, so what kind of hairstyle do you think i could pull off?



http://a81.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag...



with beanie, a older pic, but probably closest to wat i norm look like



http://a434.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



just snaped a quick one when i woke up, i know my hairs messy, but i just took it so u could get an idea of how long my hair is, it usually aint that messy, i still need to shower and stuff, so dont bag on me haha



i dont really want a style that ima have to spend alot of time preparing, cus ima be getting up at like 4a.m. for my job, i was thinkin a caeser cut, and just wear a beanie or something, im kinda considering just getting it trimmed a inch, but only if i can wear a hat at my new job, cus otherwise my hair gets in my face when i bend over, and kinda gets in my eyes w/o my beanie



Should i cut my shaggy hair off? and what should i change it to? pics inside?

I like the hairstyle, just get it cut lower



Should i cut my shaggy hair off? and what should i change it to? pics inside?

a fade or a flat top



Should i cut my shaggy hair off? and what should i change it to? pics inside?

Buzz Cut grade 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan