Sunday, June 20, 2010

What hairstyle is the best for my hair?

I have long black strait hair and bangs on the side up to my chin. What is the best hairstyle? Help!?!



What hairstyle is the best for my hair?

Have the bangs swift to the side but fit the figure of your face(otherwords kinda to the side but have the kin like this (O) get it? Like starighten them inwards... Then go with THERMA CURLS big curling iron fits 3 inches maybe 2 all round... It'll make your hair shorter and sexier! ;)



What hairstyle is the best for my hair?

Well first you probablly would want to cut your bangs, bangs are pretty much a thing of the past, unless they are side-swept!! Based upon your hair I think a nice Razor-Cut would look nice, something like Britney Spears new do!!



What hairstyle is the best for my hair?

A nice up due with a long side bang.. Don't cut your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan