Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hairstyles for concert?

Tomorrow I am going to UIL with my orchestra. I am first chair violin, so I have to make a good impression. I was thinking of either putting my hair in a banana clip and curling it. Or, half up and half down, then curling whatever is down. I straighten my hair everyday, so none of that. I will also be leaving out my side bangs with these hairstyles. I have hair that is long, dark brown, and straight with layers. Which hairstyle do you think I should do?



Hairstyles for concert?

I have the same type of hair as you, and I'm also a violinist, so I'll try and give you some suggestions. I usually wear my hair half-up, but it tends to get caught in my shoulderrest. Curls can also get in the way if there are too many of them, so if you do curl your hair, use a larger barrel size and curl large portions. I also find that a high ponytail with curls and side bangs works well, stays out of your face and looks cute, too! Hope this helps~



Hairstyles for concert?

I think you should curl your hair since it's nice and long. Make it look like Jessica Alba's hair! lol ;P Don't make your curls small but curl it with a medium or large barrel hair curler to look nicer.



Hairstyles for concert?

well i think half up and half down, then curling whatever is down is the best!



but i also think curling all ur hair then put ur bangs or ur front hair in a small "poof" will look really cute



http://www.stylebakery.com/celebstyle/mi...



(like this except not as high)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan